1. Who are you and what do you do?
My name is Alexis Nolla. I draw comics and illustrations. Right now I’m working on a comic that will soon be published by Apa Apa, if everything goes right.
2. What have you done for PERDIZ?
I’ve done three drawings plus I illustrated the fictional interview of Bill Gates.
3. When did you get up today? What did you have for breakfast?
Around 9ish I guess. I had a cup of coffee and some toast with ham and cheese.
4. What makes you happy in your day to day?
Having coffee, drawing, writing, listening to music, reading, watching films, taking a walk…
5. Do you remember the last time something made you laugh and what it was?
The last was a radio program that I’ve been listening to recently called “La segona hora” by RAC1. The whole program is a laugh.
6. Is there something you’ve changed or begun to do recently that has improved your life?
I try to get myself up earlier in the mornings.
7. Could you recommend somewhere in your city that makes you feel good?
The neighbourhood of Sant Andreu in Barcelona. Because it’s my neighbourhood and if feels like a place that’s more or less pleasant to live.
8. A song that puts a bounce in your step?
Maybe “En la naturaleza (4-3-2-1-0)” by Gepe, for example.
9. And a food that makes you stomach smile?
I’m up for everything, I’m not picky about food.
10. What was the last bit of good news you’ve heard?
The latest book by Enrique Vila-Matas, “Kassel no invita a la lógica”, has just come out and this is good news for people who like that author, like I do.