1. Who are you and what do you do?
Hi, I’m a French graphic designer and photographer. I work as a graphic designer by day and take pictures on my free time.
2. What have you done for PERDIZ?
Perdiz published a picture I did a few years ago belonging to a series titled “After Party“, a collection of nightclubs’ façades in France. The picture they published is called “La fiesta – club privé“, it’s a picture of a club located in the south east of France, which has a very exotic and baroque furnished style.
3. When did you wake up today? What did you have for breakfast?
I woke up at 8am. I didn’t have any breakfast as I had to hurry to take my son to school on time.
4. What makes you happy in your day to day life?
Seing my son happy.
5. Do you remember the last time something made you laugh and what it was?
Last weekend, I went to a café in a remote place in the north of France that was full of old people getting drunk and dancing tango/valse. It that was good fun! The place is called Café des Orgues.
6. Is there something you’ve changed recently that has made your life better?
Yesterday I told my job that I was quitting. I don’t know if that will make my life better, but it will certainly make it different.
7. Can you recommend us somewhere in your city that makes you feel well?
Librairie de l’Avenue — a huge vintage bookshop in Porte de Clignancourt flea market in Paris.
8. And a song that puts a bounce in your step?
9. And a food that makes your stomach happy?
10. What was the last piece of good news you remember reading?
A few weeks ago, a turkish Islamic televangelist said on TV “Masturbation causes pregnant hands in afterlife“ — a piece of good news for science and humanity.