1. Who are you and what do you do?
I’m Pixy from Shanghai, currently living in Brooklyn. I take photos.
2. What have you done for PERDIZ?
I contributed with some naughty photos on PERDIZ #4.
3. When did you wake up today? What did you have for breakfast?
I woke up at 7am today and went back to sleep again til 1pm. It’s Saturday! My breakfast was peanut butter & jam bread with green tea.
4. What makes you happy in your day to day life?
Little achievements, like making a higher score than my friends in the 2048 game.
5. Do you remember the last time something made you laugh and what it was?
It was last night when I was singing “Summertime” on my own.
6. Is there something you’ve changed/begun recently and that has made your life better?
I started doing exercise a bit more often. It gives me a better mood.
7. Can you recommend us somewhere in your city that makes you feel well?
Coney Island, a beach close to where I live. I like going there – it’s an instant vacation!
8. And a song that puts a bounce in your step?
“March of the Pigs” by Nine Inch Nails.
9. And a food that makes your stomach happy?
10. What was the last piece of good news you remember reading?
Scientists have invented dream reading machines. I can eventually take photos in my dreams.